Friday 14 December 2012

Sock Bear Lives...


So I have finally completed my Sock Bear...granted he is my 1st attempt but I must say I am rather pleased with this little fellow! 




Photo: Sock Bear!

After minor surgery to insert a magnet Sock Bear is recovering well...this is upon my other half's request that Sock Bear can become his Van mascot when he is travelling out & about poor Sock Bear had 8 stitches.
But this has not stopped him hanging about...

Photo: After minor surgery to insert a magnet Sock Bear is recovering well x
Magnet Bear...after surgery & doing well


Short but sweet my lovelies xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, how did you make the sock bear? It is adorable! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this!!!! Sock bear is alive and well, bless. I think I might make one using the instructions in your next post, will have to wait until after Christmas though as I have so many projects on the go at the moment. I love the sock you have used, very bright!! I could make a sock bear as a teddy bear for Frankie (my amazing teddy bear) he deserves his own bear to snuggle with too :-) lol I am losing it I think haha.

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay there he is - sock bear! He is lovely, I stand by that opinion, I hope you are very proud of yourself for his 'birth'. x

    ReplyDelete