Saturday 15 December 2012

Post Secret...& Craft fair delights...

Wooooooooo  this week was rather exciting as I got to attend the UK's 1st ever tour of Post Secret;! For those of you that don't know what Post Secret is here are a few links PostSecret is an ongoing community art project created by Frank Warren, where people post their secrets anonymously on a homemade postcard. Selected secrets are then posted on the PostSecret website.

I went to the Sheffield event & was lucky enough to get my books signed:

Photo: Post Secret Books yey x

I was so awestruck when I got my books signed I forgot to ask Frank for a photograph with him lol!!!

Photo: Signed Post Secret Books x


Prior to finding myself at Post Secret, I had attended a local Craft Fair. I must admit I find myself always ridiculoulsy excited about what treats & handmade goodies are awaiting to be discovered...with a distinctly wintery scent to the air of cinnamon, cloves & oranges I embarked upon the adventure.

I bought several hearts & am planning on making my own shortly. The girl running the stall was lovely & we ended up talking about her kitten & mine Clan lol!

 Beautiful bells...
Mini-tree & Shabby Chic goodies
Felt Brooches 
       Tree Decorations
 
Sunset

I have also included the instructions on how to make your own Sock Bear should anyone fancy a go.
xxx

Sock Bear Instructions ;



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE post secret, I've been following the posts there for years. You are lucky you got to go! Where abouts do you live? I'm pretty close to sheffield.

    Have you ever heard of 'found', you should check it out, it's basically weird notes and things people find and send in and they make magazines/books out if them. Very interesting and if you like post secret you may enjoy it!

    http://foundmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love post secret! I bet that was really cool. The craft fair looks so cute, I would have bought everything!!

    Where is that sunset? It is stunning!

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of post secret before! the craft fair looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete