Tuesday 18 December 2012

Impending Christmas, Colds & Coughs...


Now please do not mistake me for "The Grinch", but this year I feel decisively un-Christmas spirited...
In fact I am rather sick & tired of adverts telling me I should be thrilled about excessiveness & general chaos!!!

*~Bah Humbug~*

None of this is really assisted by the festering cold I have delightfully been given by my sharing caring other half (no I am not bitter at all...I love germs!)...I have thoroughly enjoyed sweating my way through my t-shirts  when having temperature spikes then feeling my skin goose bump as another wave of chills hit. These last few days & nights I am sponsored by Kleenex...alongside a rather pesky cough that does not seem to like me sleeping...So snuggles with Jedi & Magic Tea were in order...


Today was particularly busy with appointments, the dreaded dentist 1st thing followed by the chiropractor then my initial appointment with the Psychology Services whom I was referred to via the Pain Clinic...always rather scary stuff meeting someone who has the decision where to sign post your 'case' to! Good news is I will be seen by an assigned psychologist that will help me manage the 'Fibro'/pain/fatigue & all that Jazz.

I found it a rather positive beacon of Hope after experiencing my most significant 'Flare' to date,
I shan't bore you with the in's & out's of it all (unless requested!!!).

Excitingly I have had my Vistaprint goodies arrive earlier this week...I shall take pics & review tomorrow/today, as it is 04:11 at present hopefully I will get some sleep, failing that I am watching 
Most Haunted so who knows what may occur....

Ta ta for now x

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're being put in touch with the right people :)

    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! Haha, most Haunted is rubbish, you should watch Ghost Hunters instead it makes most haunted look really staged! Hope you managed to get some sleep!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel much better soon x not in a very-christmassy mood here either, can see it being another year where my presents stay in a pile un-opened...

    ReplyDelete