Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas day goodies...


*~Merry Christmas Everyone~*

Well after being rather absent, due to illness...I am back to blogging, the run up to Christmas day was full of general chaos. We were fortunate enough to be invited to friends for Christmas dinner..it was wonderful, I had roast potatoes,  Yorkshire puddings, carrots, parsnips with gravy nom nom oh not forgetting stuffing too. Then it was mint choc chip ice cream for desset I was stuffed afterwards but a good kind of stuffed.

Photo: Presents woooooooo yey
I was extremely lucky to get a fab Blue Ray player...the entire Twiligt dvds, the latest Twilight soundtrack, Brave dvd, Valentina perfume, Ice age box set  & a very handy Jar opener...it opens bottles too as I have great difficulty doing this manually!

I was excited about Christmas day & was extremely lucky to get all sorts of beautiful gifts. The DVDs & blue ray player were immediately plugged in & watched...I must say I was surprised by the difference in quality in comparison to my normal dvd player...very clear & super detail. I must say I am in Love!
I am currently enjoying 'Brave' by Disney...

Did you get what you wished for? Do share...

5 comments:

  1. love 'Brave' - such a good film ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, hope you got everything you wished for xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never seen Brave, is it any good! Oh no twilight! I cannot say I am a fan. My housemates and I play drinking games to the movies, whenever one of the characters say something we all have to drink. It's fun!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete