Sunday 9 December 2012

Bags of Loveliness...

Hello hello hello...So Sunday has been spent sat at home cruising the world wide web, looking for a new bag to help me be somewhat more organised. Kindly supported by my 3 kittens assistants;


Left is Willow, right is Deirdre & on the keyboard we have George!
I did suspect they were actually planning the great escape when I saw the screen had suspiciously gone onto Google Maps...hmmm sneaky Kittens...


Naturally after all the surfing the web...it was time for a cat nap to recoup for the evening Kitten Mad Hour. 

One thing I love are bags...not just handbags but sports bags also, more so if they are full of exciting surprises like The Val Jacobs Ultimate Bag...it was love at first sight when I saw this both good looking & seriously 'fit for purpose' hottie...look at all the awesome pockets & pouches! {http:/www.valjacobs.com/}


Val Jacobs Ultimate Dance Bag

Smart & Sassy

Great amounts of space & means of organisation

Ultimate Duffle Bag
LOOK at the sheer amazingness & practically of this bag...

I will be forced to track down a supplier & order one of these. I am more so in love with this bag due to all of the pockets & pouches...anyone who knows me will tell you I am;

1. Unorganised ~ in every sense of the word
2. Generally running late most of the time
3. Always have large handbag, that pretty much has everything but the kitchen sink & hoover in it, this way I have everything with me should I forget anything!!!

As a matter of interest I have just gone through my handbag & here is a list of everything in it! First on the bag looksy list is... 

Tampons...I have a ridiculous amount of sanitary products hiding in my bag seeming to appear at a rate akin to wet gremlins!

Loose change


Pens


Numerous packets of tissues             
                                                       Can of caffeine free diet coke


                                                               1 litre water carrier...Yes really!

Other various random items include; a black vest top, spare pants...lip gloss & balm, Nature valley bar, nail file, appointment cards, filo fax, purse, shimmer lotion, double decker lollipop, CPR face shield, some post & that is pretty much it...it is a heavy bag, from a recently read article it is estimated that the average woman's handbag weighs a whooping 5lbs!!!
What is in your bag?
~Lets have some fun Share your list ~










2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog earlier, in my excitement to approve it on my touchscreen phone in the early hours of this morning I deleted rather than published it, oops sorry lol.

    This post about your bag made me laugh, especially about the random contents.

    Hope your sock bear is coming along?

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete